Leg 5 Map

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 9.26.47 AM
  • Shawn

    I for one am very happy for the great accomplishments that have been made on the Alveo software. Here’s a shout out to Colton, Kimball and all the others who have spent time working on the new platform… It rocks!

  • Bill L

    With the release of Windows 8, there as been a major push to the apple platform. Working in IT, 65% of my customers have made a transition to the Apple platform. The other 35% still holding to windows 7 and will not consider Windows 8. Will the new platform run natively on the Mac OS, or will they/we be forced again to run them in a virtual environment?

Our Motive

Every time we tell people what we are trying to do, they always respond with "wow, that is incredible. I wish I could do something like that". That is exactly how we feel. Its something that we have always wanted to be able to do. Spreading the word about Apiary along the way was a perfect compliment too.

Sponsors

  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.18 PM
    Eboost Energy
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.43.53 PM
    Fezzari Bicycles
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.43.44 PM

    Shift Cycle Wear
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.08 PM

    Apiary Fund
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.29 PM
    UtahValley360.com
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.39 PM
    BeeJuvenate
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.47 PM
    PedalsAndProfits.com
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.44.57 PM
    Good 2 Go Bars
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.45.05 PM
    Young Living
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 4.45.17 PM
    Allred's Ace Hardware